Aurora Price & Charts
What Is Aurora ?
Aurora AOA is a smart contract based blockchain technology that implements Delegated Proof Of Stake [DPOS] and Byzantine Fault Tolerance [BFT] consensus to improve drawbacks of the existing blockchain such as scalability, congestion and upgradability. Aurora Chain collaborated with ABitchain [ABTC] which ABTC was later changed to AOA. The official name is “Aurora AOA”.
Both DPOS and BFT provide high security and efficiency of the system. Aurora AOA uses both DPOS and BFT to form a powerful and efficient Peer to Peer network that supports multi-asset launching.
Features of Aurora AOA
- Delegated Proof Of Stake (DPOS)-this guarantees high transaction speed for the platform users.
- Byzantine Fault Tolerance [BFT] consensus- this guarantees enhanced security and efficiency of the systems. BFT uses fault-tolerant system mechanism to enhance functional ability of the network.
- P2P Network- with different nodes, users are allowed to have a direct connections for safer and faster user communication.
- Multi-Asset Launching-this asset offering allows capability expansion and multiple
Other features include Intelligent App Isolation, Upgradable Blockchain, Cluster Grouping and Multi-Chain Operation.
Aurora AOA platform creation intends to achieve the following:
- Using smart contract to incorporate blockchain technology into industries such as financial, gaming, IoT, Big Data, and AI.
- Development of upgradable smart contracts for dynamic application
- The high speed of transactions courtesy of DPoS consensus.
- Solving difficult blockchain computations.
- Giving efficient, practical solutions with the use of blockchain technology.
Team of Aurora AOA
Aurora AOA is made up of seasoned professionals from various fields headed by the Chief Executive Officer in the person of Aqua Zhao.
For further information about the team members and partners, visit the official website.
Practical Uses Of Aurora AOA
- Aurora AOA blockchain technology is used in the fields such as financial, gaming, IoT, Big Data, and AI.
- Aurora AOA is used to solve complex difficulties in blockchain technology.
- The AOA Lite wallet is used for account inquiry, transferring, receiving and account management.
- It is used for intelligent isolation of applications.
- Aurora AOA is used to secure communication between IoT devices.
Mining Of Aurora AOA
Aurora AOA cannot be mined, but cluster grouping gives users options for extra bonuses. Aurora AOA can be purchased through some of the major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Notes for Investors
Aurora (AOA) has been one of the best performers in the last two months and looks to continue on a high note throughout this year,2018.
Presently, the unit price of Aurora (AOA) is USD 0.026360 (1.76%) while the market cap is USD 172,456,296, the circulating supply is 6,542,330,148 AOA and currently ranked 46th in the cryptocurrency market. It has enjoyed some form of stability over the last three months.
The statistics show that the Aurora (AOA) performance is on the increase and likely to hit $0.5 before the end of the year 2018.
Two things that could make Aurora (AOA the next hit is that it has a strong use case in industries and it’s aiming to partner with global brands like Apple.
Disclaimer: This report is the writer’s expression of views on Aurora (AOA) and is never intended to endorse the Aurora (AOA) cryptocurrency for investment. Research and seek advice before investing.