“What is Chase on the Lake,” you might ask. Well, Chase on the Lake is raved resort to where you and your spouse (family, friends, etc.) can go to experience a private, eventful vacation. Here are 5 reasons why you should make it your new favorite getaway.
1. It has an entirely different look than your normal hotel/condo with the usual 2 bed, 1 bath. No, this sports many condos, each a King Suite, 2 full size bedrooms and 2 bath. Not enough? You can rent the 7 bedroom Lakehome; about a block from the resort stands the massive lake house that easily sleeps 14 people, and has its own boat house/dock, all in a world of its own.
2. You’ll never get bored with the activities. From golfing on an extravagant lake view, 18-hole course, to hoping out of the 120º sauna into the 65º lap pool, also known as the Cold Water Plunge. To cap it off, it has a two-lane bowling alley in the basement.
3. They have a great rental perk. You can rent any of their boats for as long as you like. Anything from pontoons for the adults, or jet skis for the kids, they have it all.
4. It boasts a 5 star restaurant in the main hall of the palace where you can have any meal at any time of the day.
5. You can have all this at very affordable costs. It’s all the dreams of Gaylord Opryland at the nightly price of your regular hotel.
Although it may not be down the road or right across the state for that matter, it is well worth the drive to get an experience that will leave you wishing you stayed longer.