Here is short list of recommended tools you can use when treating with cryptos
- Use Virtual Private Network/VPN when connecting to internet, When VPN is used , the following take place:
- VPN provides an encrypted tunnel for your data to navigate without any intrusion of a third party even by Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- VPN hides an IP address, thereby preventing any IP tracing even for ISP.
- The log information is untraceable since VPN does not store the user’s log information.
- VPN prevents phishing attacks.
- VPN ensures privacy of the user is not compromised.
- In conclusion, VPN has proven to be the surest way to protect and secure your data over Wi-Fi network.
The recommended VPN service provider is NordVPN
- Use reliable and reputable Antivirus software for example by eset.com
- Use Anti-key logger along with antivirus. An anti-keylogger (or anti–keystroke logger) is a type of software specifically designed for the detection of keystroke logger software which complements antivirus; such software will also incorporate the ability to delete or at least immobilize hidden keystroke logger software on a computer which might be missed by the antivirus software. In comparison to most anti-virus or anti-spyware software, the primary difference is that an anti-keylogger does not make a distinction between a legitimate keystroke-logging program and an illegitimate keystroke-logging program (such as malware); all keystroke-logging programs are flagged and optionally removed, whether they appear to be legitimate keystroke-logging software or not, this way it is great addition to antivirus programs. We recommend very reliable and effective software HitmanPro.
- Use only secure browsers like Brave: You can Download BRAVE for free here
- Purchase bitcoin and other cryptos ONLY on reliable and reputable exchanges, not all ones are the same. You can check the list here: Recommended Exchanges
- Use Cold/Hardware Wallets. Cryptocurrency hardware wallets are by far the safest way to store your digital assets. A cryptocurrency hardware wallet is a specialized device that stores their user’s private keys inside of an impenetrable circuit and allows them to sign transactions with a single click. They also come with a “seed”, a physical paper that allows the users to transfer their keys to another wallet in case the device is lost or stolen. You can check the recommended one here Ledger Nano X .
- Use email and phone number which can’t be associated to you.
- Save all your sensitive information and passwords on paper, offline, out of PC.
- It is better even to use separate reliable laptop for crypto activities, I mean a laptop from which you do nothing but the crypto activities, absolutely nothing other then crypto. For example you can use this one Military Laptop by Dell
Take care of your cryptos and cryptos will take care of your future!