Crypto.com Coin Price & Charts
Crypto.com Coin News
What Is Crypto.com Coin?
Crypto.com is a cryptocurrency project offering easy-to-use payment system and VISA-powered payment cards. Crypto.com has a lending, trading, staking and borrowing apps that bring Crypto.com to the crypto’s mainstream.
Investors have the option of choosing from two tokens- CRO and MCO. They all have good use cases. The MCO Visa card gives 5% cashback paid with cryptocurrency. MCO is aiming at the end users, who can earn higher at lower rates by staking the token. CRO is aiming to reduce trading fees and is specifically for payment and settlement on Crypto.com’s native blockchain. Both MCO and CRO can be held in ERC-20 backed wallets – Ledger, Trezor, MetaMask and MyEtherWallet.
Here are crypto-oriented services lined up by Crypto.com
- Payment cards: Users have the privilege to choose from VISA-backed reward cards.
- Trading: Investors can trade fifty coins on Crypto.com or trade thirty-five pairs on Crypto.com Exchange.
- Mobile app: Crypto.com is mobile friendly and is integrated with Crypto.com’s card. Easy to download from crypto.com.
- Credit lines: 50% loan-to-value ratio stablecoins are available for borrowing by any interested user.
- Earning: Any deposited asset attracts 2-16% when users stake coins.
- Payment processing: cryptocurrency payments via Crypto.com are widely accepted by merchants.
- Variety of services: Apart from offering cryptocurrency payment tools and rewards, it’s expanding to other new features.
- Freemium model: Users can also earn from competitive free options offered by Crypto.com. Holding MCO and CRO is a decent way to earn but not a freebie, as users work hard for it.
- Token model: Though there are some overlaps between CRO and MCO tokens, each has distinct applications.
- Node operator roles: Larger investors have a running node in the blockchain that can help them earn.
Team of Crypto.com
Crypto.com boosts of experienced team members drawn from various fields of endeavors to contribute in taking Crypto.com to a greater height. The team is led by Kris Marszalek – the Co-Founder & CEO. He is a seasoned company builder and a serial entrepreneur. Kris was the founder of tech space, Ensogo and BEECRAZY.
Other members of the team include:
Rafael Melo – he is the Co-Founder & CFO
Gary Or – he is the Co-Founder & CTO
Bobby Bao – he is the Co-Founder & Head of Corporate Development
Eric Anziani – he is the Chief Operating Officer
Jason Lau – he is the Chief Information Security Officer
Matthew Chan – he is the Chief Information Officer
Antonio Alvarez –he is the Chief Compliance Officer
Chloe Yung – she is the Senior Vice President, Head of Legal
Cerulean Hu –she is the Senior Vice President. Blockchain Engineering
And host of other members.
Use Cases of Crypto.com
- com is used as a trust-less applications and protocols.
- com is a platform for open market.
- It provides real assets blockchain services.
- com is used for payment gate-ways.
- The token is traded in the exchange market.
Mining of Crypto.com
There’s no information clearly stating its mining activities. Crypto.com Coin is an active contributor to Tendermint built on a byzantine fault tolerant (BFT) consensus.
It offers 50% referral bonus in CRO tokens. The token available at various exchanges like Bittrex, HitBT, Huobi and others.
Notes for Investors
It has been a progressive journey for Crypto.com Coin in the cryptocurrency space, having being in the steady rise in the crypto market since its launch.
Crypto.com Coin is presently trading at a unit price of $0.154948 USD, the market cap stands at a value of $3,122,163,273 USD and the circulating supply is 20,149,771,689 CRO. It’s presently ranks 9th in the cryptocurrency market.
Crypto.com Coin would never be considered a bad investment option considering the above statistics.
This report is not in anyway, recommending Crypto.com Coin for investment. The crypto market is presently experiencing instability and it’s quite unpredictable. Please, consider this publication informational, just to educate the public.