You can create a memories for a lifetime at the Grand View Lodge which is located along the shores of Gull Lake. This lodge offers exceptional dining, deluxe accommodations, full service wedding, meeting and events facilities.
The Good Ol Days Family Resort is located in the heart of the Brainerd Lakes Area, Nisswa and is a favorite place for spending time with your family and shopping. There are also many amenities at the resort.
5 reasons we should go to Nisswa, Minnesota: Grand View Lodge and Good Ol Days Family Resort are:
1. The Grand View lodge has 2,500 feet of beautiful sandy beach. The facilities for lodging are convenient, immaculate as well as comfortable. The lodge is able to accommodate up to nine hundred people.
2. The Grand View Lodge has a golf resort which is the most awarded resort in Minnesota. The Championship courses at the resort have been rated among the Top 100 in the United States. Playing at the resort gives you more than just another golf experience.
3. At Grand View Lodge in the depths of the earth, are ancient glacial lakes. These lakes have mineral-rich water that has been known for its rejuvenating and healing properties. The lodge also has children’s programs where there is a summer kids club where parents can leave their age three to eleven children with our Kid’s Club staff.
4. The Good Ol Days Family Resort has ten new cottages as well as an eight unit lodge. The resort has a beautiful lake-level property, a wonderful beach, a playground area as well as a chance to see the local wildlife.
5. The resort grounds are manicured, landscaped with picnic tables, basketball court, lawn swings, a playground area and volleyball court. The beach is a sugar-sand beach which is safe and shallow with crystal clear water. It is located conveniently near the cottage and the lodge and is adjacent to the playground. The resort has activities like Pontoon Rentals, paddle boat, motor rentals, high speed wireless Internet, picnic area, gas grills and a four Season Fish Cleaning House.