Ludlow's Island is an island that is pine-covered and situated on Lake Vermilion in northern Minnesota. The Pehrson Lodge Resort is also a cherished family vacation resort that is up north. This has always been the classic Minnesota vacation.
5 reasons we should go to Cook, Minnesota: Ludlows Island Resort and Pehrson Lodge Resort are:
1. Ludlow's Island is the ideal place for your Northwoods vacation. The waterfront has a covered dockage for boats, a safe swimming beach, a sundeck, kayaks, canoes, hydroboats, paddleboats and the famous climbing rock, or the "iceberg."
2.The kids when at Ludlow's island resort can participate in tree planting, hiking trips , pontoon rides, native arts and crafts, marshmallow and hot dog roasts , scavenger hunts, fishing derbys, mini sailboat races and sand castle building.
3. For the fitness guests there is a fitness center with weights, tennis and raquetball courts, exercise machines, hiking trails and Yoga.
4. Pehrson Lodge has Camp Twain which is a supervised children’s program with activities that include regatta and model boat building, interpretive nature hikes, crafts, fly-tying, cook-outs and games.
5. Water Sports can also be enjoyed at Pehrson Lodge with sailing, water skiing, kayaking, windsurfing, canoeing, paddle boating, hydro biking and paddle boarding. You can also improve your skiing skills or learn to waterski using our Malibu Competition ski boat. The area has various activities like golf biking, canoe trips and hiking trails.
6. The Pehrson Lodge Resort has convenient wireless internet that allows guests to view websites and use email. There is also a library that has an excellent selection of current magazines and books and a peaceful haven where you can enjoy reading them. There is a spacious getaway game room with a piano, pool table, video games, piano, table tennis, air hockey and a large selection of board games.