- Coinbase Files to Close Its Political Action Committee April 23, 2019U.S. crypto exchange Coibnase has filed to close down its political action committee. Major United States-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has filed to close its political action committee (PAC) on April 3.According to a filing with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) — the regulatory agency in charge of enforcing election laws — Coinbase’s PAC received no […]Aaron Wood
- Early Spotify Investor Contributes to Blockchain Art Registry in $7 Mln Funding Round April 22, 2019The blockchain-based art registry startup Artory has reportedly raised $7.3 million in a Series A funding round from an early Spotify investor, among others. The blockchain-based art registry startup Artory has reportedly raised over $7 million in Series A funding round from an early Spotify investor among others. The development was announced by art-focused publication […]Ana Alexandre
- Crypto Exchange Bittrex Denies Claim of North Korean Users on Its Platform April 22, 2019American cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex said that claims of North Korean users trading on its platform are false. American cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex has said that claims of North Korean users trading on its platform are false in a tweet on April 22.In the post, Bittrex stated that it had examined two accounts which allegedly belonged to […]Ana Alexandre
- Major US Health IT Provider HMS Partners With Blockchain Startup Solve.Care April 22, 2019The new partnership between HMS and Solve.Care aims to reduce government healthcare costs and improve interoperability and accessibility. Major health information technology provider for the United States government, HMS Technologies Inc. (HMS) has partnered with blockchain startup Solve.Care. The development was announced in a press release shared with Cointelegraph on April 22.As part of the […]Ana Alexandre
- Israel: Institute Sues Professor for Alleged Blockchain Intellectual Property Violation April 22, 2019The Technion has filed a civil suit against a faculty member for allegedly profiting from the technology he developed while working at the institute. The Technion Israel Institute of Technology has filed a civil suit against a faculty member for allegedly establishing of a zero knowledge proof technology company and making use of the knowledge […]Ana Alexandre
- Where are all the good mobile wallets? Why isn't anyone monetizing it yet? April 23, 2019I've paid for apps before for stupid little tasks that I needed. I don't understand why no one has made a decent wallet yet. I'm not trying to throw shade at current wallets, but they seem to have a lot of funding and are missing features people would actually want to use an app for. […]/u/watahboy
- Getting BAT tokens off of Brave Browser April 23, 2019submitted by /u/jtaxman [link] [comments]/u/jtaxman
- Neo finally on track to the perfect economic token model in NEO 3.0? Neo Github seems to say so. April 23, 2019Proposed by: saltyskip. Acknowledged by: igormcoelho and erikzhang. The NEO community needs to Vote. Economic Model Adjustments, Consensus Node Rewards and NEO GAS Inflation #326 This NEP will propose an economic model adjustment to the distribution of GAS created through mining, system fees, and network fees. Additionally it will propose a permanent inflation to GAS […]/u/largenutz
- CoinMarketCap wants to give its users more tools to weed out fake volumes, giving more power to their users to evaluate exchanges and give them tools to create their own view of the market. April 23, 2019submitted by /u/olahdonat3 [link] [comments]/u/olahdonat3
- I bought this pizza directly with Bitcoin (Deli News Pizza in Long Beach, CA) April 23, 2019submitted by /u/AndyJPro [link] [comments]/u/AndyJPro
- China's mining ban is FUD? April 23, 2019submitted by /u/trackstar0219 [link] [comments]/u/trackstar0219
- I thought this was cool. Yelp added a filter to sort businesses that accept Cryptocurrency as a form of payment April 23, 2019submitted by /u/awsmbomb [link] [comments]/u/awsmbomb
- Daily Discussion - April 23, 2019 (GMT+0) April 23, 2019Welcome to the Daily Discussion. Please read the disclaimer, guidelines, and rules before participating. Disclaimer: Though karma rules still apply, moderation is less stringent on this thread than on the rest of the sub. Therefore, consider all information posted here with several liberal heaps of salt, and always cross check any information you may read […]/u/AutoModerator
- How Ambiguous Regulations Complicate Crypto Taxation April 23, 2019From America to the United Kingdom and from Russia to Australia, cryptocurrency taxation in major bitcoin strongholds is complicated. Contradictory or non-existent laws, excessive red tape, and maddeningly vague guidelines have conspired to make the tax-paying process more arduous than it need be. Now, a number of advocates are pushing for simplified crypto tax guidelines. […]
- OTC Groups and State-Sanctioned Exchanges Start Trading Venezuela’s Petro April 22, 2019Last February, news.Bitcoin.com first reported on the Venezuelan cryptocurrency the petro (PTR) launched by President Nicolas Maduro. Initially, many media reports assumed the digital currency might be phony or nonexistent. However, recent data from a few exchanges and from Venezuelans trading the asset on social media suggests the nation-state issued cryptocurrency is quite real and […]
- Israeli University Sues Professor for Zero-Knowledge Proofs Technology April 22, 2019A leading Israeli university is suing one of its own senior staff members for allegedly creating a zero-knowledge proofs technology company based on the intellectual property the professor developed while working for the institution. Also Read: Will Belarus Be the First Country With Nuclear-Powered Bitcoin Mining? The Technion Wants a Piece of Starkware The Technion […]
- Crypto Charity Airdrop Venezuela Raises $292K – Mostly in BCH April 22, 2019According to the founder of Airdrop Venezuela, the charity that aims to donate US$1 million worth of cryptocurrencies to Venezuelans, the nonprofit has registered 60,000 beneficiaries and raised $292,000 in donations so far. Moreover, bitcoin cash (BCH) has led the pack as far as the most donations are concerned with roughly 670 BCH ($194,900) gifted […]
- 5 Major Indian Laws That Apply to Cryptocurrency April 22, 2019India has a number of laws that currently apply to cryptocurrency. A new Cambridge University report explains some of these laws. News.Bitcoin.com talked to one of the authors of the report to uncover more details. Meanwhile, the Indian government is currently finalizing regulations specific to crypto assets. Also read: Indian Supreme Court Postpones Crypto Case […]
- Bitcoin’s Price Climbs Above $5,500 to Reach 5-Month High April 23, 2019Bitcoin’s price extended its recent gains today by spiking above $5,500 for the first time in over five months.
- Coinbase’s Political Action Committee Shuts Down Without Ever Raising a Cent April 22, 2019Coinbase has shut down its political action committee after 10 months without raising any funds or backing any candidates.
- Bittrex: ‘North Korean’ Accounts Flagged by NYDFS Were South Korean April 22, 2019Crypto exchange Bittrex says New York regulators erred in identifying two of its users as North Korean.
- Controversial Oil Tycoon Moves to Shake Up Argo Blockchain Board April 22, 2019Frank Timis, a convicted heroin dealer and oil millionaire, is trying to oust execs at the London-listed crypto mining firm Argo Blockchain.
- CFTC Chair Giancarlo Hints at What’s Holding Back Bakkt’s Bitcoin Futures April 22, 2019Speaking generally about crypto regulation, the CFTC’s chairman offered clues about the delay at bitcoin futures exchange Bakkt.
- You Can Now Shop With Bitcoin on Amazon Using Lightning April 22, 2019Bitcoin spenders can use the lightning network to shop at e-commerce sites like Amazon, thanks to a new browser extension.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Starts Much Awaited Rally To $6K April 23, 2019Bitcoin price broke the main resistance at $5,400 and rallied sharply against the US Dollar. The price traded to a new 2019 high and it remains in an uptrend above $5,350. There is a major bullish trend line forming with support at $5,360 on the hourly chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).... […]Aayush Jindal
- Ripple (XRP) Price Recovery Looks Real But Could Face Hurdles April 23, 2019Ripple price corrected lower recently and tested the $0.3175 level against the US dollar. The price bounced back and traded above the $0.3200 and $0.3220 resistance levels. There was a break above a key bearish trend line with resistance near $0.3220 on the hourly chart of the XRP/USD pair (data source from Kraken). The pair... […]Aayush Jindal
- Bitcoin Surges Past $5,600 as Crypto Markets Approach New 2019 High April 23, 2019Crypto markets starting to surge; Bitcoin breaks resistance, Cardano cranking, Tezos climbing and DigixDAO getting fomo. Market Wrap As the week progresses crypto markets are looking stronger. Bitcoin is pulling them all up as it breaks through resistance to form a new 2019 high. Market capitalization is ramping up to do the same as it... […]Martin Young
- Crypto Market, Bitcoin Surging: Bitcoin Cash, ADA, Litecoin (LTC), TRX Analysis April 23, 2019The total crypto market cap bounced back after testing the $167.5B level. Bitcoin price rallied to a new 2019 high above the $5,500 resistance level. Litecoin (LTC) price is currently consolidating above the $75.00 support area. Bitcoin cash price is slowly moving higher towards the $295 and $300 resistance levels. Tron (TRX) price is currently... […]Aayush Jindal
- Exit Scam: Suspicion Grows Over Dark-Web Market’s $30 Million Crypto Theft - CCN April 23, 2019Exit Scam: Suspicion Grows Over Dark-Web Market’s $30 Million Crypto Theft CCNRumors are swirling that a popular dark-net market, Wall Street Market, has allegedly attempted a major exit scam with a reported $30 million in crypto.
- Chile introduces crypto regulations bill - FXStreet April 23, 2019Chile introduces crypto regulations bill FXStreetThe bill has chosen to execute regulations proportionally instead of imposing a blanket ban. Felipe Larraín, the Minister of Finance of the Chilean government, ...
- Crypto-Market Update: Bitcoin Breaks above $5400 As Alts ETH, LTC and XRP Begins to Decouple - Coingape April 23, 2019Crypto-Market Update: Bitcoin Breaks above $5400 As Alts ETH, LTC and XRP Begins to Decouple CoingapeBitcoin broke the $5400 mark on 22nd April 2019. Bitcoin [BTC] which broke $5000 on 2nd April 2019 completed three weeks while maintaining the $5000 as ...
- Crypto market update: green shoots are all over the place - FXStreet April 23, 2019Crypto market update: green shoots are all over the place FXStreetBitcoin and all major altcoins are trading in a green zone.The market has been recovering from the recent losses as the total value of all digital ass.
- Bitcoin [BTC]: Westeros welcomes crypto; BTC faucet announces crypto-betting on Game of Thrones - AMBCrypto News April 23, 2019Bitcoin [BTC]: Westeros welcomes crypto; BTC faucet announces crypto-betting on Game of Thrones AMBCrypto NewsHBO's Game of Thrones hysteria has taken a whole new meaning, with many on social media guessing how the popular series would end. Even as uncertainty ...
- Think Your Altcoin Will Beat Bitcoin ROI? Then Don’t Look at This Chart April 22, 2019Bitcoin dwarfs every other altcoin when it comes to returns on investment (ROI) since the initial exchange listing, data shows. Had you threw in just $100 bucks into BTC in 2010, you would be a millionaire today. Bitcoin ROI Shows Why They’re Called ‘Altcoins’ A new visual graph from DataLight perfectly illustrates just how impressive […]Allen Scott
- Nobody Shills Bitcoin Quite Like The International Monetary Fund (IMF) April 22, 2019The International Monetary Fund (IMF) may have accidentally delivered its biggest advertisement for Bitcoin yet as it argues for negative interest rates. Bitcoin Proponents Thank IMF… Again Retweeting a blog post from February this year, the financial organization reiterated its faith in central banks increasing negative interest rates – essentially taxes on using money. “In […]Esther Kim
- Bitcoin Already Outperforming NASDAQ, S&P 500 and Gold in 2019 April 22, 2019It’s safe to say that Bitcoin (BTC) is having a good start in 2019. The cryptocurrency gained around 40 percent of its value since the beginning of the year. Interestingly enough, it is now outpeforming NASDAQ, the S&P 500 as well as most commodities including gold and oil. Bitcoin Outperforms NASDAQ 100 (NDX) Bitcoin is […]Georgi Georgiev
- Popular Bitcoin Price Analyst Flips Bullish – Says 75% Chance the Bottom is In April 22, 2019Bitcoin price bottom has come and gone, some of the industry’s best-known experts are now saying as sentiment changes from bearish to bullish in 2019. Mahmudov Reveals Bitcoin Price Bull Cycle Up until recently, prominent Bitcoin market analyst Murad Mahmudov was bearish on BTC/USD, saying he doesn’t expect a new bull-run until Q2 2020. Bottom […]Esther Kim
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Looks Primed For New 2019 Highs April 22, 2019Bitcoin price completed its fifteenth week of 2019 overnight and once again the bulls managed to print a higher high on the candle close we take a look at what this means going in to the week ahead. Weekly Chart Bitcoin price closed the week up at $5295, up an impressive 58% from the lows […]filb filb
- IOST partners with The Force Protocol to support cross-blockchain capabilities April 22, 2019CryptoNinjas IOST, a recently launched blockchain network based on the next-generation consensus algorithm “Proof of Believability” (PoB), today announced a strategic partnership with Force Protocol. Force Protocol is an open blockchain financial service platform, which can provide services... IOST partners with The Force Protocol to support cross-blockchain capabilitiesCryptoNinjas
- Business law firm Greenspoon Marder launches blockchain practice group April 22, 2019CryptoNinjas Greenspoon Marder, a national full-service business law firm with 240 attorneys and 26 locations across the United States, today announced the launch of the Blockchain, Digital Assets and Technology Transactions practice group. The practice will be led by... Business law firm Greenspoon Marder launches blockchain practice groupCryptoNinjas
- Crypto wallet and banking ecosystem Cashaa enables crypto buys with card April 22, 2019CryptoNinjas Cashaa, a multi-sig crypto wallet, and banking ecosystem, today announced that it has now launched credit and debit card functionality to allow users to securely buy bitcoin, ethereum, and CAS, etc. The service is enabled on personal... Crypto wallet and banking ecosystem Cashaa enables crypto buys with cardCryptoNinjas
- DAO.Casino decides to launch its own gambling 3.0 blockchain April 22, 2019CryptoNinjas DAO.Casino, a blockchain based gambling protocol, has announced that it will now turn its attention on developing their own blockchain to become the heart of the DAO.Casino ecosystem. This was decided after the DAO.Casino team conducted extensive... DAO.Casino decides to launch its own gambling 3.0 blockchainCryptoNinjas
- Decentralized orginization management app Aragon releases Bella 0.7 version April 22, 2019CryptoNinjas Aragon, a project to empower freedom by creating tools for the management of decentralized organizations, has announced its newest release with Bella 0.7. The team touts this version as the easiest-to-use Aragon release to date. ID System... Decentralized orginization management app Aragon releases Bella 0.7 versionCryptoNinjas
- Signrequest Introduces Blockchain-Backed Electronic Signatures with LTO Network April 23, 2019SignRequest, one of Europe’s leading electronic signing providers, added a new blockchain solution to its electronic signature application. By integrating the Dutch-based blockchain platform LTO Network, they enable blockchain technology as an option for more than 1 million users worldwide, resulting in over 300,000 monthly transactions on LTO Network public chain. Over the last few […]Guest
- Scalable Dapp Development Platform Squeezer.io Looks to Revolutionize Business Infrastructures Through Blockchain Implementation April 22, 2019Monday 22nd April, 2019, Belize City, BELIZE – Scalable dApp creation platform Squeezer.io will help software developers integrate decentralized apps into already established business infrastructures. Squeezer.IO uses a platform, Framework, and Chain-kit (unique software tools) to enable the design and development of open source apps, import projects directly from GitHub, and develop fast solutions for Blockchain Payments […]Guest
- Bitcoin Price Inches Closer to $5,400 and Beyond April 22, 2019The world’s leading cryptocurrency shows some signs of both bearish and bullish momentum at the same time. The hourly Bitcoin price charts don’t always look too promising, yet the overall uptrend has not relented by any means. A push to $5,400 is very plausible at this time, albeit it will require a bit more effort […]JP Buntinx
- Stellar Price Comes Under Increasing Pressure as Minor dip Looms Ahead April 22, 2019As all cryptocurrency markets remain subjected to some minor bearish pressure, the coming hours can yield some surprising momentum. Some projects will face declines well before their competitors. It seems the Stellar price is still maintaining its uptrend, despite some minor pressure on the hourly chart. Stellar Price Tries to Hold Its Own In this […]JP Buntinx
- XRP Price Crawls up Again as $0.33 is the Next Target April 22, 2019Now that most of the cryptocurrency markets appear to be on the mend once again, there is some interesting momentum to take note of. Although it seems the overall gains remain fairly limited, plenty of traders will be happy to see the XRP price improve upon its position. XRP Price Makes Another run for $0.33 […]JP Buntinx
When it comes to cryptocurrency, not everyone trusts everything that is being said, nor do they trust all news providers. To have a better understanding of the news one must have reliable sources of information and means of verifying what they read. These websites seem to be the ones cryptocoin users trust the most.
This an independent publication that deals with all aspects of the cryptocurrencies. By accessing this site, visitors can learn the latest news and prices related to the cryptos. Those writing the commentaries as well as the breakthrough reports are specialists when it comes to this virtual economy.
This website is 4 years old and its main purpose is to inform and educate those interested in this technology. those who are part of the cryptocurrency economy as well as those who want to be part, should come here for the best analysis. There are annual summits related to the subject, organized by this site, and they become more and more popular every year.
While it may seem this is the official website for Bitcoin, its news page delivers news related to all cryptocoins. Like many other big websites out there, this one has a forum as well, which is one of the most popular ones in cryptocoin space.
Bing shouldn’t even need an introduction anymore. The difference however is that if you want news relate specifically to a cryptocurrency, you have to search for it, using the search bar. Luckily, on this page cryptocurrency news are automatically shown in real time.
This site promotes itself as the latest source for news and information related to crytocurrencies, blockchains, and other related technologies. You’ll also be able to learn about the latest news when it comes to consumer and financial technologies, something quite useful for many users.
Google is best known for its search engine, as well as the social media services it offers. Since millions of people rely on it to find out what’s new, it makes sense for the site to also bring news related to cryptocoins. On this page cryptocurrency and blockchain related news are displayed live to save you time searching them.
The main page of this site doesn’t only bring you the latest news relate to the cryptocurrency, but also a table showing you how the most popular coins behaved. The data shown here is for the last 24 hours and focuses mainly on price change. Make sure to check out the chart and live rates below the table – it will take a bit of scrolling to reach these areas of interest.
Unlike most of the previous sites, this one has the option to help visitors gain more of the currencies they’re interested in, not just resenting them with news. You can even sign up for a newsletter if you prefer getting notifications about the news, as opposed to searching for them.