- Total Crypto Market Cap Back Over $500 Bln, Bitcoin Pushes $11K February 17, 2018The total cryptocurrency market cap has broken $500 bln again today, most top 50 coins in green. After a relatively low start to the month in the crypto market, the total market cap of all cryptocurrencies has again broken $500 bln today, Feb. 17, according to CoinMarketCap. The total market cap is currently around $502 […]Molly Jane Zuckerman
- Visa, Worldpay Take Blame For Duplicate Charges On Coinbase, Reverse Transactions February 17, 2018Visa and Worldpay issue joint statement taking responsibility for accidentally charging Coinbase customers multiple times, report transactions have been reversed Visa and payment processing company Worldpay issued a joint statement on the Coinbase blog today, Feb. 17, taking responsibility for charging Coinbase customers multiple times for the same transaction. Before admitting fault in the statement […]Molly Jane Zuckerman
- Durov Brothers File Telegram And TON With SEC, Report $850 Million Already Raised February 17, 2018Telegram’s creators have filed with the US SEC for an exempt offering of securities, reporting $850 mln raised from 81 investors for Telegram and the TON platform Telegram creators Pavel and Nikolai Durov have filed a “Notice of Exempt Offering of Securities” with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Feb. 13, reporting $850 mln […]Molly Jane Zuckerman
- Tax-Free Ways to Transfer Bitcoin and Other Crypto: Expert Take February 17, 2018You can give cryptocurrency as a gift and it doesn’t trigger income taxes. But the IRS is unlikely to be persuaded unless you document it. In our Expert Takes, opinion leaders from inside and outside the crypto industry express their views, share their experience and give professional advice. Expert Takes cover everything from Blockchain technology […]Robert W. Wood
- Cointelegraph’s ‘Top People in Blockchain’ Rating Released February 17, 2018Cointelegraph’s “Top People in Blockchain” is out today, showing you the people that helped grow our industry from its humble beginnings into what it is today. Cointelegraph ranks the top players of cryptocurrency and Blockchain, presenting the people responsible for making our more than $400 bln industry into what it is today. What are the […]Guest Author
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, NEO, EOS: Price Analysis, Feb. 16 February 17, 2018Latest trading review on most popular cryptocurrencies. The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cointelegraph.com. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision. The market data is provided by the HitBTC exchange. After […]Rakesh Upadhyay
- A Dazzling History of Bitcoin’s Ups and Downs February 16, 2018After massive correction, the market saw in 2018, let’s take a look at biggest Bitcoin’s jumps over its history. This article does not contain investment advice or recommendations. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision. One of the most popular memes on the cryptocurrency subreddit […]Nikolai Kuznetsov
- Stop-loss hunting: An incredibly common way that "whales" steal your coins, and how to prevent it February 17, 2018INTRO I've been investing in crypto for a few months now. I've certainly made some mistakes by applying trading strategies from my stock trading days to crypto, when crypto has a vastly different environment. One of the things I learned early on was how rampant and widespread stop-loss hunting is. This post is meant to […]/u/CaffeineIsMyHeroin
- How Whales Cheat Their Way Into ICOs (Dadi, WePower, Theta, CoinFi, Kyber, Gifto...) February 17, 2018Most ICOs nowadays have a personal max cap to prevent whales from getting the biggest piece of the pie. However, due to the incompetence and the lacking integrity of the ICO teams, whales are still possible to make sure that they receive "whoteva the fock they wont" (Conor McGregor). How? By creating fake profiles, getting […]/u/ChrisTroy
- People ACTUALLY fall for this scam, this just blew my mind. People are so gullible. February 17, 2018submitted by /u/FreshPrinceOvBelAir [link] [comments]/u/FreshPrinceOvBelAir
- Skycoin Fundamentals and Investment Opportunity February 17, 2018submitted by /u/CryptoWherewolf [link] [comments]/u/CryptoWherewolf
- Remember when crowdsales used to be simple and secure? February 17, 2018I just bought tokens in Attention Network's ICO and I was reminded of how things used to be before all the KYCs were getting hacked and ICOs all became scams. It's like it is from the time when everything was good. sent ETH to a smart contract, immediately got tokens in response. no signups or […]/u/SpecialAgentDuffy
- Visa Admits Coinbase Not at Fault for Recent Overcharges February 17, 2018submitted by /u/noeatnosleep [link] [comments]/u/noeatnosleep
- This Week in Crypto: Top Cryptocurrency Headlines for the Week of February 17, 2018 February 17, 2018submitted by /u/jre1921 [link] [comments]/u/jre1921
- In 10 Years We Won't Have Blockchains - DAGs are the way of the future. February 17, 2018submitted by /u/abfmcdonald [link] [comments]/u/abfmcdonald
- Kucoin knows what we're all after! February 17, 2018submitted by /u/TomJFrancis [link] [comments]/u/TomJFrancis
- Amber (AMB) listed on Livecoin, Markets for US Dollar and Russian Rouble added (direct conversion AMB to fiat) February 17, 2018submitted by /u/angelversetti [link] [comments]/u/angelversetti
- I Received a Cease and Desist from a BitConnect Promoters Attorney February 17, 2018submitted by /u/DestroyerOfShitcoins [link] [comments]/u/DestroyerOfShitcoins
- Craig Grant claims that none of the YouTuber's who scammed their audiences via BitConnect should be held responsible, because they didn't know they were doing anything wrong... says he'll be hiring a lawyer to try to get all negative videos of him removed. February 17, 2018submitted by /u/DestroyerOfShitcoins [link] [comments]/u/DestroyerOfShitcoins
- PR: Hybrid Blockchain XinFin ICO Enters Second Week, Announces Institutional Partnerships February 17, 2018XinFin’s Hybrid Blockchain ICO was announced last week after launching minimum viable products and ongoing pilot projects with several institutions. The utility coin XDCE offering enters second week. The post PR: Hybrid Blockchain XinFin ICO Enters Second Week, Announces Institutional Partnerships appeared first on Bitcoin News.
- Bitfinex Plans Launch of Decentralized Exchange Eosfinex February 17, 2018Bitfinex has announced that it will launch a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange built on the Eos.io platform. The new platform, Eosfinex, will be the first exchange to be hosted using Eos.io’s decentralized application infrastructure. Also Read: EOS Raises $700M Despite Token Affording No “Rights, Uses, Purpose, or Features” Bitfinex Partners With Eos to Develop Eosfinex Bitfinex claims […]
- Wendy McElroy: Privacy Prevents Violence and Crime February 17, 2018The Satoshi Revolution: A Revolution of Rising Expectations. Section 2 : The Moral Imperative of Privacy Chapter 6: Privacy is a Prerequisite of Human Rights by Wendy McElroy (Crypto) Privacy Prevents Violence and Crime (Chapter 6, Segment 1) Unlike the communities traditionally associated with the word “anarchy”, in a crypto-anarchy the government is not temporarily […]
- Number of Cryptocurrency Hedge Funds Rises to 226 Globally February 17, 2018The number of global cryptocurrency hedge funds has reached a record high of 226, according to research firm Autonomous Next. The hedge funds tracked by leading hedge fund database provider Eurekahedge show a return of 1,477.85 percent in 2017 on average. Also read: Japan’s DMM Bitcoin Exchange Opens for Business With 7 Cryptocurrencies 226 Crypto Hedge […]
- PR: London Blockchain Startup FarmaTrust Partners with Mongolian Government to Stop Fake Medicine February 17, 2018FarmaTrust, a UK blockchain startup and global tracking system has officially signed a partnership with the Mongolian government to pilot a one-year project aimed at preventing the creation and distribution of counterfeit medications. The project will include both governmental and non-governmental parties in Mongolia, including the Specialized Inspection Agency of Tuv Province of Mongolia and […]
- SEC Suspends Trading of Three Companies With Ties to Cryptocurrency February 17, 2018The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has suspended trading in the stocks of three companies with ties to cryptocurrency. One of the three is also planning an initial coin offering. The SEC says it is concerned about the nature of the companies’ business operations and the value of their assets. Also read: Japan’s DMM Bitcoin […]
- Ellen DeGeneres Is Down with Bitcoin February 17, 2018US daytime television chat show queen, Ellen DeGeneres, featured bitcoin in a recent segment, wondering aloud about its fundamental mysteries with her enthused audience. And while it was a funny look at the cryptocurrency, she managed to expose an often missed demographic to cryptocurrency: baby goat loving moms. Also read: Citibank India Bans Bitcoin Ellen DeGeneres […]
- In 10 Years We Won't Have Blockchains February 17, 2018Instead, we may have something that does what a blockchain does, only faster, cheaper and scalable. It'll look more like a graph than a linear chain.
- The CryptoKitties Competitors: 4 Ethereum Games That Are Catching Up February 17, 2018CryptoKitties may be the best-known ethereum app, but other games are fast winning users and registering notable volumes for expensive collectables.
- FCC: Bitcoin Miner Interfered With T-Mobile Network February 16, 2018The Federal Communications Commission says a crypto mining rig has caused interference with T-Mobile's LTE network in Brooklyn, New York.
- Crypto Regulation? Not Anytime Soon, Says White House Official February 16, 2018The White House cybersecurity coordinator said crypto regulation is still far from becoming a reality.
- Ellen DeGeneres on Bitcoin: It's 'Either Worth $20K or Nothing' February 16, 2018Ellen DeGeneres says she has learned about bitcoin...but only 'a bit.'
- Prosecutors Accuse Chicago Trader of $2 Million Crypto Theft February 16, 2018A Chicago trader has been charged with fraud for allegedly misappropriating $2 million in cryptocurrencies from his employer.
- Swiss Finance Regulator to Treat Some ICO Tokens As Securities February 16, 2018Switzerland's financial regulator has released new guidelines indicating it will treat some initial coin offerings (ICOs) as securities.
- $10K Again for Bitcoin, But Other Cryptos Outperform February 16, 2018Another week, another spin of the markets. This time, litecoin came out on top with the world's fifth most valuable crypto posting big gains.
- SEC Suspends 3 Companies Claiming Crypto Connection February 16, 2018The SEC has temporarily halted trading of three companies after comments they made about cryptocurrency and blockchain-related business moves.
- Silent No More: Ethereum Users Spurn Recovery Code February 16, 2018Community members have taken to Github to express their discontent over a controversial proposal for lost fund recovery.
- Bitcoin Parabullish Again February 17, 2018submitted by /u/PRFinklemeister [link] [comments]/u/PRFinklemeister
- Standpoint Research crypto currency subscription. February 17, 2018I was just wondering if anyone in the community has signed up to Ronnie Moas’s standpoint research crypto currency mailing list? I follow him on twitter and he claims his recommendations are hitting 350% days after his Recs go out to his subscribers. submitted by /u/KrisBkh [link] [comments]/u/KrisBkh
- Thoughts on $ETC short term? February 17, 2018submitted by /u/truthmarket [link] [comments]/u/truthmarket
- 15% Bonus On GIL Tokens Will End In 7 Hours February 17, 2018submitted by /u/gilgameshplatform [link] [comments]/u/gilgameshplatform
- SOMIDAX tradewallet February 17, 2018submitted by /u/sammyelrefee [link] [comments]/u/sammyelrefee
- Prediction for TETHER; Ok when market cap grows, but what will happen when it's time to get out? February 17, 2018submitted by /u/TheMonkeey [link] [comments]/u/TheMonkeey
- CryptoCurrency Analysis - 02/17/2018 February 17, 2018submitted by /u/austingwalters [link] [comments]/u/austingwalters
- These are the strict rules and thought patterns that make me a successful trader: February 17, 2018Do not FOMO Ok I should have FOMOed but now it's too late. Ok, it wasn't too late, but now it definitely is. Wrong again, anyways close to the top. Screw this, TA doesn't work I knew it I shouldn't have bought at the top. Do not FUD! We're certainly going to retest the high. […]/u/socratit
- Crypflow - Telegram bot February 17, 2018Anyone tested it? Or does anyone have more infos about this bot? They give 8% (ETH/DOGE/LTC) and 10% BTC revenue per day?!?! Can someone tells if this bot is legit? I checked eth transacitons and there are only two but BTC have a lot of transactions. What do you think about it? submitted by /u/Schoqzz […]/u/Schoqzz
- UpCoin Fee Structure Explained February 17, 2018submitted by /u/andix3 [link] [comments]/u/andix3
- Swiss Financial Regulators Publish “Pretty Reasonable” ICO Guidelines February 17, 2018FINMA, the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority, yesterday published guidelines explaining to organisers and investors how existing financial legislation would be applied to initial coin offerings. The document also details the criteria by which the regulator will judge each fundraising effort. The aim is to dispel uncertainty in the space and should allow investors and […]Rick D.
- XinFin ICO Enters Second Week, Announces Institutional Partnership February 17, 2018XinFin’s Hybrid Blockchain ICO was announced last week after launching minimum viable products and ongoing pilot projects with several institutions. The utility coin XDCE offering has now entered its second week. XinFin, the first of its kind Hybrid blockchain platform is entering into the second week of the ICO for its utility coin XDCE. XDCE […]Guest Author
- ZeroEdge.Bet Opens New Office in London February 17, 2018ZeroEdge.Bet, a start-up that is building a blockchain based online casino network, is expanding its reach and will be opening brand new offices in London. The move was prompted by the unprecedented growth of the business, ahead of the proposed ICO dates later this year. The ZeroEdge team is extremely excited to meet fans and […]Guest Author
- DCC —Realizing the Dream of Inclusive Finance February 17, 2018“The issue of competitive currencies by private-sector organizations and the survival and loss of currencies due to market competition is an ideal institutional system.” – Friedrich Hayek, Nobel Prize-Winning Economist The rise of blockchain technology is making Hayek’s dream become reality. There is still much progress to make though; competitive currencies alone are not enough […]Guest Author
- Altcoin Analysis: NEO, EOS, LTC, IOT and Lumens February 17, 2018It is likely that most altcoins will complete a 3-bar bull reversal pattern known as a morning star right at key support levels in the weekly chart. LTC, Lumens and EOS/USD will lead the charge and offer wonderful buy opportunities next week. My advice is for buyers to wait for meaningful entries next week and […]Dalmas Ngetich
- 7 speakers of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Thailand February 17, 2018Cryptocurrency investments, blockchain trends and industry development vectors will be discussed at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Thailand On March 6, Bangkok will host a large-scale international conference on blockchain, cryptocurrency and ICO – Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Thailand. The event will be held at the five-star hotel Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit. Leading experts […]Guest Author
- Asian Altcoin Trading Roundup: Top Cryptocurrency is Neo February 17, 2018FOMO Moments The Asian holiday weekend is upon us and markets are looking good. Most digital assets are in the green and Bitcoin is holding steady at over $10k again. Altcoins are once again being pulled up by their big brother and, as expected, one is standing out from the crowd. According to Coinmarketcap NEO […]Martin J. Young
- Could the Small Industrial Towns of Canada Provide the Ideal Home for Crypto Miners? February 17, 2018Cryptocurrency mining is more competitive than ever. With enormous rig constructions consuming more energy than many of the nations of the world dominating the once cottage industry, cutting every possible cost is vital. For this reason, miners like cool climates where electricity is cheap. Endless rows of components brute forcing numerical combinations to release cryptocurrency […]Rick D.
- Patent Stockpiling: Bank of America Holds 45 Crypto-Related Patents February 17, 2018A patent grants its holder exclusive rights to an invention, such as a piece of technology, for a certain period of time. While designed as a means of protecting the intellectual property of inventors, the system is not without its critics who believe that patenting deters innovation and wastes resources. Consider crypto founding fathers like […]Thomas Delahunty
- FCC: Bitcoin Miner Interfered with T-Mobile’s LTE Network in Brooklyn February 16, 2018The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has taken action against a Brooklyn resident who was using a Bitcoin miner because the machine was interfering with T-Mobile’s 700 MHz LTE network in the city. FCC Commissioner Jessica Rosenworcel commented on the incident in a Tweet: Okay, this @FCC letter has it all: #bitcoin mining, computing power needed […]Thomas Delahunty
- DCC: Distributed Banking, Future of the Financial Industry February 17, 2018A storm of dramatic change is yet to sweep the banking industry. In the most unprecedented revolution in centuries, blockchain will exert significant impacts on reforming the obsolete institutional system. Therefore, distributed banking public chain, just like DCC, will ultimately dominate the future financial industry model. In the digital-oriented 21st century, the contemporary banking industry […]Bitcoinist.net
- Cappasity (CAPP) gets listed on KuCoin! February 17, 2018KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to our trading platform. Cappasity (CAPP) is now available on KuCoin. Supported trading pairs including CAPP/BTC, CAPP/ETH. Please take note of the following schedule: 1. CAPP deposits and withdraws: 18:00 Feb 17, 2018 (UTC+8) 2. CAPP trading: 22:00 Feb 17, 2018 (UTC+8) Cappasity (CAPP) […]Bitcoinist.net
- XinFin ICO Enters Second Week, Announces Institutional Partnerships February 17, 2018XinFin’s Hybrid Blockchain ICO was announced last week after launching minimum viable products and ongoing pilot projects with several institutions. The utility coin XDCE offering enters its second week. XinFin, the first of its kind Hybrid blockchain platform is entering into the second week of its ICO for its utility coin, XDCE. XDCE is an ERC-20 […]Bitcoinist.net
- Chicago Trader Steals Over $2 Million in Bitcoin and Litecoin Cryptocurrency February 17, 2018A Chicago trader is facing up to 20 years in prison for stealing over $2 million in Bitcoin and Litecoin cryptocurrency from his employer. Most 24-year-olds would be quite happy to be attached to a new cryptocurrency unit for a major financial entity. That’s not a bad career path for someone who previously worked as […]Jeff Francis
- A Social Network That Believes in the Freedom of Choice February 17, 2018The digital world should be big on choice. On the options we have for our social interactions, our personal messaging, and our willingness to stay connected online. Users are offered a choice, of course, when selecting their preferred social networks. But scratch the surface and it’s evident that the ever-growing power of such platforms is […]Bitcoinist.net
- Grab Your Joystick! Atari to Create Its Own Cryptocurrency February 17, 2018Atari, the iconic video game company, has seen their stock price rise after announcing they would be creating their own cryptocurrency: the Atari Token. For gamers of a certain age, nothing can transport them back to their childhood faster than by just hearing “Atari.” The name alone conjures up marathon gaming sessions of Pac-Man or […]Jeff Francis
- Visa Owns Up to Erroneous Error, Says Coinbase Isn’t to Blame for Draining Accounts February 17, 2018After duplicating charges and draining users’ accounts, Visa has accepted responsibility for the gross error — after initially claiming Coinbase was to blame. Over the past week, Coinbase users have been experiencing a rather unpleasant situation. Numerous users reported erroneous duplicate charges on their credit and debit cards, effectively draining users’ bank accounts and leaving […]Adam James
- Tax-Free Ways to Transfer Bitcoin and Other Crypto: Expert Take February 17, 2018In our Expert Takes, opinion leaders from inside and outside the crypto industry express their views, share their experience and give professional advice. Expert Takes cover everything from Blockchain technology and ICO funding to taxation, regulation, and ...
- This new video game will offer one whole bitcoin to the first person who solves its 'mind bending' puzzles February 17, 2018A new game called "MonteCrypto: The Bitcoin Enigma" will award the first player who beats it one bitcoin. One bitcoin today is priced at around $10,000. There are 24 puzzles to solve to beat the game. The game will be released on February 20. The first ...
- Yacht company says they'll take bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies for payment February 17, 2018Florida-based Denison Yachting announced on Friday that new, high-end yachts can be purchased with bitcoin, and a handful of other cryptocurrencies. One in their many offerings is the 91 foot, fiberglass Hatteras M90 Panacera. First Malibu mansions, next ...
- We regret to inform you that dogs named 'Bitcoin' exist February 17, 2018Every day we stray further from God's light. Case in point: it appears that, on this cursed Earth, there are more than zero dogs named Bitcoin. Yes, for some reason, real humans have looked into a dog's beautiful, loving eyes and thought, "This dog should ...
- NYC Bitcoin Miner Interfered With T-Mobile's Wireless Network, FCC Claims February 17, 2018A resident of New York City was ordered by the the United States Federal Communications Commission to shut down his bitcoin mining rig after it was determined the machine was interfering with T-Mobile’s wireless network. The order was made after the FCC ...
- Bitcoin May Have Found A Bottom February 16, 2018Bitcoin hit a high of just under $20,000 in mid-December after increasing about 20x since the beginning of 2017. It then went on a fairly steady decline to a low around $6,000 on February 6 (note that there is no single site with an official Bitcoin or ...
- Trader Is Charged With Stealing Millions Worth of Bitcoin to Cover His Own Losses February 16, 2018A Chicago trader working for Consolidated Trading LLC faces charges he stole $2 million in cryptocurrencies from his firm to cover his losses and then lied about it to cover gambling debts. Joseph Kim, 24, was charged with one count of wire fraud on ...
- FCC: Bitcoin Miner Interfered With T-Mobile Network February 16, 2018The U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) warned a New York City resident this week that his bitcoin mining hardware was interfering with a broadband network operated by T-Mobile. The FCC issued a "Notification of Harmful Interference" to Victor ...
- BRIEF-Riot Blockchain Says Consideration For Bitcoin Mining Machines Of $11 Mln & 1 Mln Of Co's Shares February 16, 2018Feb 16 (Reuters) - Riot Blockchain Inc: * RIOT BLOCKCHAIN- CONSIDERATION FOR BITCOIN MINING MACHINES FOR DEAL WITH FROM KAIROS GLOBAL, PRIVE TECHNOLOGIES OF $11 MILLION & 1 MILLION OF CO‘S SHARES * RIOT BLOCKCHAIN SAYS CONSIDERATION FOR SOME BITCOIN ...
- Ellen DeGeneres Just Explained Bitcoin for Us, and It's Hilarious February 16, 2018The extremely volatile digital currency has simultaneously fascinated and mystified the masses during its wild ride in recent months: The value of Bitcoin soared to nearly $20,000 late last year, dropped below $6,000 last week, and then rebounded to $ ...
- Total Crypto Market Cap Back Over $500 Bln, Bitcoin Pushes $11K February 17, 2018Total Crypto Market Cap Back Over $500 Bln, Bitcoin Pushes $11K Cointelegraph (Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain News)Coinbase Commerce to Make Crypto-Based Business Easier CryptoSlateE-Commerce Sees Uneven Support For Crypto Payments PaymentsJournalFull coverage
- Tax-Free Ways to Transfer Bitcoin and Other Crypto: Expert Take February 17, 2018Tax-Free Ways to Transfer Bitcoin and Other Crypto: Expert Take Cointelegraph (Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain News)Full coverage
- Welcome to Puertopia, a Caribbean crypto-paradise February 17, 2018Welcome to Puertopia, a Caribbean crypto-paradise Irish TimesCrypto Tax Evaders Welcomed Along with Everyone Else by the Financially Devastated Puerto Rico CryptovestFull coverage
- Crypto-mining can slow down devices, run up electric bill February 16, 2018Crypto-mining can slow down devices, run up electric bill WLS-TVFull coverage
- Feds charge 24-year-old Chicago trader in first crypto-fraud case February 16, 2018Feds charge 24-year-old Chicago trader in first crypto-fraud case WLS-TVProsecutors Accuse Chicago Trader of $2 Million Crypto Theft CoinDeskChicago Trader Charged With Crypto Theft PYMNTS.comFull coverage
- Crypto Regulation? Not Anytime Soon, Says White House Official February 16, 2018Crypto Regulation? Not Anytime Soon, Says White House Official CoinDeskCrypto Regulations 'Not Close' US Security Coordinator Says At Conference Cointelegraph (Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain News)Full coverage
- Sites Are Using Your Browser to Mine Crypto. It Could Be a Good Thing February 16, 2018Sites Are Using Your Browser to Mine Crypto. It Could Be a Good Thing Investopedia (blog)Full coverage
- An Easy Guide to 'Crypto-Mining' the Market for What's Come to be Called 'Altcoins' February 16, 2018An Easy Guide to 'Crypto-Mining' the Market for What's Come to be Called 'Altcoins' EntrepreneurFull coverage
- AMD May Have Hit On An Powerful Solution For Crypto Crazed World February 16, 2018AMD May Have Hit On An Powerful Solution For Crypto Crazed World Seeking AlphaFull coverage
- Evonax buys ExchangeMyCoins.com and reopens service February 17, 2018It was announced today that Denmark-based Evonax has bought fellow Danish originated company ExchangeMyCoins.com. Last year, in May 2017, the owners of a small bitcoin platform ExchangeMyCoins.com, that once specialized in BTC to PayPal transfers... Evonax buys ExchangeMyCoins.com and reopens service was published on CryptoNinjas.CryptoNinjas
- Switzerland regulators publish ICO guidelines February 16, 2018In guidelines published today, the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA sets out how it intends to apply financial market legislation in handling inquiries from ICO organizers. The guidelines also define the information FINMA... Switzerland regulators publish ICO guidelines was published on CryptoNinjas.CryptoNinjas
- Bitcoin exchange The Rock Trading re-opening to new accounts February 16, 2018The Rock Trading, a European bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange announced today that after working hard to improve and expand its infrastructure to better handle an increased number of requests, registrations for new users will... Bitcoin exchange The Rock Trading re-opening to new accounts was published on CryptoNinjas.CryptoNinjas
- Bitstamp selects Onfido to scale customer onboarding February 16, 2018EU registered bitcoin and cryptocurrency marketplace Bitstamp announced that it has selected Onfido to help it scale and onboard new customers. Onfido’s full-stack identity verification platform is now live, helping Bitstamp manage a heavy amount... Bitstamp selects Onfido to scale customer onboarding was published on CryptoNinjas.CryptoNinjas
- Athena Bitcoin ATMs enable bitcoin cash (BCH) February 16, 2018It was announced today from Athena, a provider of bitcoin ATMs in the US and Mexico, that the company has now enabled the buying and selling Bitcoin Cash (BCH) at any Athena Bitcoin ATM.... Athena Bitcoin ATMs enable bitcoin cash (BCH) was published on CryptoNinjas.CryptoNinjas
- Edge cryptocurrency wallet now live February 16, 2018Formerly known as AirBitz before rebranding as Edge, the cryptocurrency wallet company announced today the app is now live and officially out of a three-month-long beta. The Edge Wallet is an integration of three core... Edge cryptocurrency wallet now live was published on CryptoNinjas.CryptoNinjas
- IDEX reaches 50,000 users as Aurora adds key new advisors February 16, 2018The Aurora project and its decentralized exchange IDEX announced some key milestones today relating to the organization’s development. First off, since IDEX launched five months ago it has now reached 50,000 registered users. IDEX... IDEX reaches 50,000 users as Aurora adds key new advisors was published on CryptoNinjas.CryptoNinjas
- Eidoo wallet to integrate ORS A.I. crypto trading algorithms February 16, 2018Eidoo, the cryptocurrency wallet application, and ORS SA, the Swiss company of leading A.I. software group ORS GROUP, today announced the closing of a sales agreement for integrating the ORS Crypto Robo Advisor “Hypersmart... Eidoo wallet to integrate ORS A.I. crypto trading algorithms was published on CryptoNinjas.CryptoNinjas
- Mosaic launching decentralized cryptocurrency research network February 15, 2018Mosaic, a blockchain-powered research network being created to provide cryptocurrency analysis has emerged this month along with an accompanied token sale. The project is led by a team of academics, blockchain researchers, data scientists,... Mosaic launching decentralized cryptocurrency research network was published on CryptoNinjas.CryptoNinjas
- Paymium launching European cryptocurrency trading platform Blockchain.io February 15, 2018Paymium announced today the launch of Blockchain.io, a new European cryptocurrency trading platform. Created in 2011, Paymium is also the first “exchange” which is compliant with the requirements of the European regulations on payment... Paymium launching European cryptocurrency trading platform Blockchain.io was published on CryptoNinjas.CryptoNinjas
- Blockchain dating app Hicky launches Valentine’s Day ICO February 14, 2018Hicky, a blockchain dating DApp celebrates today launch of its token sale, which happens to be on Valentine’s Day. When it comes to relationships, trust is the most important element. In online dating, one must... Blockchain dating app Hicky launches Valentine’s Day ICO was published on CryptoNinjas.CryptoNinjas
- bitFlyer to integrate API with Japan’s 2nd largest bank Sumitomo February 14, 2018Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC), a multinational financial services company and Japan’s second-largest bank and bitcoin exchange company bitFlyer announced today they will partner to integrate bitFlyer’s cryptocurrency market and account API. Through this... bitFlyer to integrate API with Japan’s 2nd largest bank Sumitomo was published on CryptoNinjas.CryptoNinjas
- ADA to be supported in the FINNEY blockchain smartphone February 14, 2018Emurgo, a Japanese company helping integrate businesses into the Cardano blockchain ecosystem has confirmed a strategic partnership with SIRIN LABS that will enable Cardano’s native token (ADA) to be supported in the company’s first blockchain... ADA to be supported in the FINNEY blockchain smartphone was published on CryptoNinjas.CryptoNinjas
- Bitfinex Exchange Review: Is Bitfinex Legit and Trustworthy? February 17, 2018Bitfinex Exchange Review Bitfinex is a popular cryptocurrency agency based out of Hong Kong and one of the leading exchanges for Bitcoin trading. The exchange facilitates the trading of around 35 altcoins. While the overall daily trading volume of Bitfinex exceeds $1.0 billion, its Bitcoin volume alone has gone over 5.77 million bitcoins from mid-April […]Mohan Garikiparithi
- TWOU Stock Forges a New All-Time High and These Are the Implications February 16, 2018TWOU Stock: A Bullish Trend Flexing its Muscles The calm and collected low-volatility environment that dominated the trading action in 2017 has quickly evaporated in 2018 and a sharp sell-off has gripped the markets. The selling pressure has left many wondering if this is the beginning of something more ominous, while others are claiming that […]Patrick Brik CFA, BAS
- Binance vs Coinbase: The Better Exchange? February 16, 2018Binance Exchange: Things to Know Among all the Chinese cryptocurrency exchanges, Binance is the most popular. There are many reasons for the exchange's growing popularity. Trading Pairs: The exchange has over 260 crypto-to-crypto trading pairs. Low Transaction Fees: Though the company charges a 0.1% fee for each transaction. Traders using Binance’s native token, Binance Coin […]Mohan Garikiparithi
- Bitcoin Price Forecast: Tim Draper Predicts Bitcoin Will Be Worth More Than $100,000 February 16, 2018Daily Bitcoin News Update Bitcoin prices drop on Friday, as yesterday's market rally corrects. The BTC to USD rate has retraced to $9,895.91 at the time of writing, after crossing $10,000 yesterday. Not much has changed in the past 24 hours. There has been no earth-shattering good news nor nerve-racking bad news. We are viewing […]Palwasha Saaim B.Sc
- Ethereum Price Forecast: A Brand New Reason to Be Bullish on ETH February 16, 2018Ethereum News Update Although Ethereum prices moved sideways on Friday morning, a new fund endorsed by Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin has the crypto poised for some massive gains. The secretive project is the brainchild of an Avengers-like cast of Ethereum power players, including Cosmos, Golem, Maker, Global Blockchain Labs, OmiseGo, Raiden, and Tendermint. (Source: “. […]Gaurav S. Iyer, IFC
- Binance Coins: List of Cryptocurrencies Binance Supports, Including NEO, AppCoins, and Many More February 16, 2018What Is Binance/Binance Coin? Binance is currently the world’s fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchange. It is capable of processing a whopping 1.4-billion orders per second. The exchange offers basic and advanced exchange interfaces. This makes it easy for beginners to execute simple trades, while professional traders can access complex options like margin trading. The exchange’s rising popularity […]Mohan Garikiparithi
- Litecoin Price Forecast: PayPal-Like Coinbase Commerce Better Than LitePay? February 16, 2018Daily Litecoin News Update The bull is taking a breather this morning as cryptocurrency prices stabilize. The Litecoin price has dropped from its high witnessed yesterday. Just as we had expected, the pump ahead of the Litecoin hard fork and "LitePay" launch is deflating. As I pen this update, the average LTC to USD rate […]Palwasha Saaim B.Sc
- SMART Global Stock: Why the SGH Stock Price Could Double February 16, 2018SMART Global Is a Great Play on Mobile Device Growth The cost of dynamic random-access memory (DRAM) has been rising since mid-July 2016 and the consensus is that DRAM prices will continue to go higher in 2018, driven by the explosion in mobile devices and a broad demand for additional memory. A small-cap specialty memory […]George Leong, B.Comm.
- Canopy Growth Stock: Big Takeaways from Its Latest Earnings Report February 16, 2018Canopy Growth Earnings Report Review While 2018 hasn't exactly been the kindest year to marijuana stocks so far, that hasn't stopped several heavy hitters in the industry releasing impressive financial earnings reports. The latest Canopy Growth earnings report, for instance, once again solidified why the largest marijuana company in Canada is such an exciting prospect […]Stephen Karmazyn
- Ripple Price Prediction: XRP (Not Bitcoin) Is Leading the Blockchain Revolution February 16, 2018Ripple News Update Bitcoin may have started the blockchain revolution but it is quickly losing relevance to altcoins like Ripple and Ethereum. The original cryptocurrency is bloated and sluggish. Ripple, on the other hand, is signing new partnership agreements left and right. Run through the list: Cuallix, American Express Company (NYSE:AXP), Banco Santander, S.A. (NYSE:SAN), […]Gaurav S. Iyer, IFC
- Verge Prices Notes Some Impressive Gains Compared to Bitcoin February 17, 2018It may turn out to be a semi-decent weekend for cryptocurrency traders after all. Even though most markets are stuck in sideways momentum, by the look of things, others are popping. The Verge price, for example, notes a very strong 36% increase in value over the past 24 hours. It is evident there is a […]JP Buntinx
- What Is the Cryptocurrency Anti-Phishing Working Group? February 17, 2018Cryptocurrency users are often targeted by criminals of all kinds. Whether through malicious software, hacked platforms, or phishing sites and emails, the number of threats has not diminished in the slightest. To counter all of this, there is a cryptocurrency anti-phishing working group. This group aims to help participants in the cryptocurrency ecosystem protect their assets from […]JP Buntinx
- Coinbase Users Hit with Multiple Payment Card Charges – Is Visa to Blame? February 17, 2018Being one of the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchanges is not something to take for granted. Coinbase has experienced first-hand how difficult it is to maintain this mantle. While the company tends to make a lot of media headlines, not all of them are positive. With users now complaining about being charged multiple fees for buying Bitcoin […]JP Buntinx
- What Is Bibox? February 17, 2018Over the past few years, we have seen multiple cryptocurrency exchanges issue their own tokens. That in itself is not surprising, even though these tokens may not necessarily appreciate in value as much as some people would like them to. Bibox, one of the smaller exchanges out there, has successfully issued their own token as […]JP Buntinx
- Skraps: Investing in Crypto When Money is Tight February 17, 2018If you’ve been following cryptocurrency, you will know that it has quickly become the best-performing asset class of all time, spectacularly outstripping the stock market and other traditional investment methods. Disclosure: This is a Sponsored Article Indeed, even when Bitcoin’s recent dip is examined, having dropped below $7,000 in value, the asset had still not […]Guest
- Blockchain Dating App Hicky launches ICO on Valentine’s Day February 17, 2018Having raised more than 2 million USD hicky.io – blockchain based dating service, that is backed by fintech giant, launched an ICO on the Valentine’s day Hicky, the Blockchain Dating App, announced its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) on Valentine’s Day (February 14). When it comes to relationships, trust is the most important element. In online […]Guest
- The Top 4 Dentacoin Wallet Options February 17, 2018When it comes to wallets capable of storing various cryptocurrencies, there are a lot of options to choose from. Most hardware wallets which support Ethereum also support ERC20 tokens such as Dentacoin. That being said, there are quite a few other options available to users as well, and they are all worth checking out. For […]JP Buntinx
- Decentralized IT Security Marketplace PolySwarm Announces Investment from BlockTower Capital February 17, 2018SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO — February 17, 2018 — Decentralized IT security marketplace PolySwarm (www.polyswarm.io) today announced an investment from BlockTower Capital, a leading cryptocurrency investment firm. BlockTower Capital launched in August, raising $140 million from backers including Union Square Ventures LLC and Andreessen Horowitz to bring professional trading and portfolio management to emerging digital […]Guest
- Meet Tokens in Lumi Wallet February 17, 2018The most popular question among cryptocurrency holders sounds like this: Can I hold the most popular coins and tokens in one place and not have to worry about security? Of course, you can. Sounds impossible? Lumi is the most secure, easy-to-use crypto wallet that suits both new and advanced users. It bundles a user friendly […]Guest
- Valid Explores Integrations of NEO’S Digital Identity Protocol and Confirms Key Investment from NEO Council February 17, 2018Procivis AG, the company behind the VALID project, is pleased to announce that it will seek to incorporate NEO’s native digital identity layer, NeoID, for the development of VALID’s agnostic e-Identity layer and is proud to confirm NEO Council as a key strategic investor in VALID. With VALID, Procivis is taking personal data management to […]Guest
When it comes to cryptocurrency, not everyone trusts everything that is being said, nor do they trust all news providers. To have a better understanding of the news one must have reliable sources of information and means of verifying what they read. These websites seem to be the ones cryptocoin users trust the most.
This an independent publication that deals with all aspects of the cryptocurrencies. By accessing this site, visitors can learn the latest news and prices related to the cryptos. Those writing the commentaries as well as the breakthrough reports are specialists when it comes to this virtual economy.
This website is 4 years old and its main purpose is to inform and educate those interested in this technology. those who are part of the cryptocurrency economy as well as those who want to be part, should come here for the best analysis. There are annual summits related to the subject, organized by this site, and they become more and more popular every year.
While it may seem this is the official website for Bitcoin, its news page delivers news related to all cryptocoins. Like many other big websites out there, this one has a forum as well, which is one of the most popular ones in cryptocoin space.
Bing shouldn’t even need an introduction anymore. The difference however is that if you want news relate specifically to a cryptocurrency, you have to search for it, using the search bar. Luckily, on this page cryptocurrency news are automatically shown in real time.
This site promotes itself as the latest source for news and information related to crytocurrencies, blockchains, and other related technologies. You’ll also be able to learn about the latest news when it comes to consumer and financial technologies, something quite useful for many users.
Google is best known for its search engine, as well as the social media services it offers. Since millions of people rely on it to find out what’s new, it makes sense for the site to also bring news related to cryptocoins. On this page cryptocurrency and blockchain related news are displayed live to save you time searching them.
The main page of this site doesn’t only bring you the latest news relate to the cryptocurrency, but also a table showing you how the most popular coins behaved. The data shown here is for the last 24 hours and focuses mainly on price change. Make sure to check out the chart and live rates below the table – it will take a bit of scrolling to reach these areas of interest.
Unlike most of the previous sites, this one has the option to help visitors gain more of the currencies they’re interested in, not just resenting them with news. You can even sign up for a newsletter if you prefer getting notifications about the news, as opposed to searching for them.