1. The Inn has seventy nine fully furnished rooms and cabins that have a heated indoor pool.
2. The Narrows Restaurant at the Inn is one of the best in the area. It has brick walls and a hardwood floor giving a homey surrounding that creates a relaxing atmosphere.
3. You can take a hike on Turkey Run State Park’s fourteen miles of challenging trails.
4. The large rooms have one king bed as well as a queen foldout sofa and is located on the third floor with easy access to the elevator. The rooms have a hair dryer, a 32" flat panel TV, an under counter refrigerator, a coffee maker and beautiful hickory furniture that include a glass top desk
5. Located right next to the front desk you can purchase soda, bottled water, soda and freshly made boxed lunches which you can enjoy while out on a walk.
Turkey Run Inn is an inn that was built in 1919. It has undergone changes, modifications and over the years. Currently it provides the ambiance of a rustic country inn and the comforts of a modern facility. There is also 5,500 sq. feet of meeting space that includes a large conference area ideal for trade shows, receptions, conferences and banquets.
Five reasons we should go to the Rhinelander Area and the Holiday Acres:
1.The area has facilities for ice fishing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, as well as snowshoeing. It also has the best shopping and lodging in the North woods.
2. The Area is home to the Hodag, the legendary woodland creature. This creature can at times be seen as you ski, ice fish, dine, shop and relax.
3. Holiday Acres offers guest rooms, cottages and vacation homes including year round relaxation and recreation.
4. Holiday Acres offers fishing, swimming, boating as well as many other water sports are offered.
5. There is a variety of cycling opportunities available and a dozen golf courses within a 40 minute drive of Rhinelander.